Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bras & ice cream

Today Dave, Mike, Diane, and Mehal accompanied me to Pierogi Fest, where we ate copious amounts of Polish food. I ate a potato pancake with sour cream, half a Polish sausage with mustard and sauerkraut, and a handful of pierogi. Cheese, potato, jalapeno, sauerkraut, beef, and I'm not even sure what else.

After dragging ourselves back to the cars, Dave and Mehal were kind enough to accompany me to a free event I'd signed up for - free ice cream and a free bra fitting (and bra!) at Union Station!


Yeah, the guys didn't want to be pictured, surprise surprise. Maybe this is TMI, but I thought my cup size changed when I lost weight, especially considering how my old stuff fits. But apparently the girls are still...quite present. That's all I'll say here. But it was a fun event; my cousin Jill and her friend made it out, too, and we all had some Skinny Cow ice cream. I had strawberry cheesecake!

So, it was a day of excess. Got to buckle down this week - and go get my free bra at Macy's!

No comments: