Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the lovely, festive fountain in front of the Daley Center on the actual St. Patrick's Day, but I figured late is better than never.

Besides, this year, I felt like I pretty much celebrated St. Patrick's Day all week. We drank black and tans and ate Irish cheeses over the weekend, I made Bailey's cupcakes for my judge's birthday on Tuesday, St. Patrick's Day was Thursday, and today my judge brought in Irish soda bread with butter.

In other news, it's starting to feel warm in Chicago again, so we've been able to do our Avon training walks outside. This weekend is easy at 5 and 3 miles, but last weekend was more challenging at 10 and 6 miles. (It goes up and down throughout training). Definitely loving spring.

No comments: