Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another lovely view

Spring has sprung in Chicago! It's time for my annual photo of awesome trees in bloom outside my building.


It's been a little chilly this week, and today wasn't too bad, so I'm excited for the pretty flowers.

Since I brought my camera to work today, I thought I'd take a picture of my view in the Daley Center.


Yes, that's the Willis (nee Sears) Tower in the back, making this my second awesome view of the Tower at a legal post. The American flag is atop the County Building, which workers just finished re-roofing. I didn't really want to take a picture until all that crap was out of the picture.

So yeah, things are going well, although this weekend's bad weather may put a damper on the Long Grove Chocolate Fest. Hopefully we won't get rained out and I'll have some pictures from that!

No comments: