Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter redux

Yes, the bar is less than two weeks away, but no, that did not stop me from seeing Harry Potter 6 again.

As an added treat for my friends, I crocheted up little snitches for everybody:


Yes, those are the little golden balls that the seeker must catch to end a game of Quidditch. I am normally very ambivalent about Quidditch, but it is actually pretty awesome in this movie. (The cherry print thing I'm holding in the foreground is a skirt that Diane made me - proper picture to follow!)


We had a good time chatting before the movie, and it was good to see it again. I managed to get all my work done during the day, so I felt justified in going out to see the movie. Today I taught a crochet class - the last one before the bar. I have at least nine essays to do tonight before I go to bed, and then it's eight full days of study left before the bar. I can't wait for it to be over.

No comments: