Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Spring has sprung!


Dave and I went to downtown Arlington Heights to read in a park on Sunday, and I wanted to post the pictures of the lovely flowers we saw.

The tulips were bright, the trees were in bloom, and the sun was out. It was a very pleasant afternoon away from my paper and remedies outline. (Of course, I read Harry Potter instead of remedies.)

While this summer doesn't promise too much free time, I hope to at least get some nice time outdoors studying in the sun. Why be an indoors recluse when you don't have to - especially when this summer was hard earned by the extremely frigid winter we just emerged from!

Oh, and I turned in my same-sex marriage seminar paper yesterday, so I only have my remedies final to study for. I'm almost there.

No comments: