Sunday, May 10, 2009

Finals update


It's spring, so I have to take the obligatory photo of the amazingly beautiful tree in front of my building. (Though, actually, the last time I posted a photo of the tree was May and June 2006.) Sadly, I haven't seen much of spring, since I've been staying indoors studying a lot.

This has been a weird week. I am finishing up studying for my last final, which will be Tuesday. However, I have had over a week to outline and study for the exam, so things have been unusually relaxed for me. I was even able to get away for a little Mother's Day celebration with my mom yesterday.

I have been at the computer so much today that my eyes hurt, so this post is going to be short. But I just wanted to register my disbelief that I will be graduated from law school by this time next week. After my final this week, I'll have some housekeeping things to do for graduation: pick up bar study books, clean out school locker, and pick up my cap and gown for graduation.

Nearing the finish line. Here's hoping I don't collapse!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And a brief congratulations on your last final - you did it!!! :)

I always knew you would, of course.