Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last class!

Today was my last law school class ever. I will have a review session, and I will have bar classes this summer, but my last substantive law school class ended this morning at 10:15 a.m.

It was fitting that I ended my law school career with remedies, a class taught by Professor Ottley, when I began my law school career with civil procedure, which is also taught by Professor Ottley. A few of us that really enjoyed his class in our first year are in the class, and it will be our last final in law school.

It was weird to walk out of the class and know that I had, apparently, learned all that you "need" to learn to become a lawyer.

Today was also my last trip to the Daley Center on behalf of Peck Bloom. Tomorrow I'm finishing my last day, which should pretty much involve cleaning up my desk and tying up loose ends. Then it's just writing my senior seminar paper and studying for remedies.

Then studying for the bar.

It seems so long ago that I began. Oh, how the innocent do fall.

No comments: