Friday, October 06, 2006

On the mend

I am pleased to report that I am on the mend from being ill, and I'm not sure whether I'm pleased or not that being sick made me lost somewhere between 5 and 10 pounds, but I guess you've got to take these things as you get them.

Yesterday and today were the first days in weeks that I walked from the train station to school - I had been too weak to walk, so I had been taking the L (which takes about as long as walking anyway).


I'm heading down to Bloomington with Dave this weekend, to visit the B-N folks and also to head to the museum's cemetery walk and a haunted house. I'm always excited to be doing things Halloween related - as a matter of fact, I forgot to post this!


It's a Halloween version of South Park Val - I did it a while ago, but I meant to post it as soon as October rolled around. If I could figure out how to make this blog spooky, I would, but I have no idea how to do anything that fancy.

OK, back to reading - I'm finally caught up on all the contracts briefs I didn't do while I was sick (though I did read the cases), and I'm going to try to finish briefing next week's cases so I don't have to worry about it over the weekend.

3 comments:

Meesh said...

your south park character needs a chain saw or a knife haha

Sara Sherman said...

Strange that this post doesn't have a date, all the others do. Kinda long hair for YOUR likeness.

Glad you're feeling better, and yes, getting sick is a bad way to lose weight. Guess I need to get real sick.

Valerie said...

It doesn't have a date because it was posted on the same date as the one just above it. One time I did three posts in one day, so two of them didn't have dates above it.