Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Amusing rabbit story of the day

OK, so you might think, I don't really hear that many amusing rabbit stories daily to mandate there being named an "Amusing Rabbit Story of the Day," but this is really just a cute story I wanted to share.

I have been in contact with some former professors recently, both to thank them for their wonderful letters of recommendation, and also just to touch base with retirees and the like.

One of my professors, Dr. David MacDonald, who taught Burt & I about Ancient Greece, shared the following:

"We have one wild rabbit here who loves to tease our dogs — he will pause right in front of our window and scratch and groom himself as the dogs go crazy on the other side of the pane of glass. It is all quite deliberate, and I swear the rabbit enjoys the show."

Speaking of bunnies, we are expecting our new leashes any day now, and it should help us in our quest to rid Moby of his fantastic gut. How cute will we be walking two rabbits around the local park?

For more bunny fun, check out this link for a smile a minute. I click through these bunny pictures when I have a few minutes to spare at the end of a rough day. Zelda's picture is in there somewhere; that's right, my baby is famous.

Rabbit photo is courtesy of...uhh...some website.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Rabbits rule and dogs drool!

Valerie said...

Zelda? How did you get control of Dave's keyboard? Get back on the floor, now!

Unknown said...

Where did the petting go? It's been hours!!

Julie said...

lol.

I totally agree with your professor--animals love to tease other animals. This one psycho squirrel followed Annie and me for like half a block one day, and ran from tree to tree just taunting her.

Anonymous said...

You animal people need to get a life!