Friday, May 12, 2006

The Amazing Race

First, the rain. Did you ever notice how perfectly sensible drivers (assuming there are any in Chicago) suddenly lose a few I.Q. points whenever it begins to rain? Like, 40 points or so? And it hasn't even been raining that hard — it's been a drizzle if anything. Argh.

Anyway, Dave and I have decided to do a race. Every day, we're going to see whose boss arrives first. I'm going to say, I'd put money on his boss arriving before mine, but you never know.

There are many things in my life right now that I'd love to rant about in this blog but can't, due to, you know, the usual reasons. Privacy, loyalty to friends, stuff like that. However, it's been a crazy day, and it's barely half over. Sigh.

I wonder what the bunnies will get me for Mother's Day...probably a big pile of fecal matter, if I've got to be honest with myself. They don't really have the cognitive function to understand our relationship anyway; they just like the petting and the lettuce, so I'll continue to provide both. Their happy little faces are all the return I need.

No comments: