Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Crochet projects & preparing to move

Well, the move is happening - we sold our townhome and are moving downtown. So I had to finish up some projects this month just so I won't have to move them!

First up was donating my oldest project to a home for dogs & cats. This is an afghan I started with random skeins of my mother's yarn when I was in about 2nd grade.


Hopefully the kitties will like it! I am working on some other projects to give them that will use up the scraps in my house, as well.

I also made another blue monochromatic Babette blanket, which I sent to my high school friend Mehal for him and his new bride.


I always enjoy making these, and they seem to go by very quickly for an afghan.

I'm starting work next month on a fall veggie & leaf basket to decorate my new home. Goal is to finish by September 30 - we'll see!

No comments: