Friday, December 28, 2018

19 for 2019

In 2018 I established 18 goals and resolutions to live by. I thought I'd do the same for 2019! 

I define a resolution as something you do a little bit each day - a small habit to change your life. I define a goal as a one-time achievable thing that you do and then it's done.

Resolutions
  • See a member of my family each month
  • Walk 10,000 steps per day
  • Travel fearlessly
  • Listen more, ask more questions
  • Lift weights: develop schedule and track progress
  • Get reacquainted with my recipe books and try new things
  • Prep house to move; minimize, pack, intentionally decorate new home
  • Play flute out in front of others more often
  • Get below 160 lb. by January 31 and stay there all year
  • Work outside the home once a week (library, tea shop, etc.)
Goals
  • Move in summertime to south neighborhood of Chicago
  • Watch all James Bond movies in order
  • Make yarn fruit and veggie bowl for summer (complete by March 31)
  • Make yarn veggie bowl for fall (complete by September 30)
  • Read 100 books
  • Submit an article to the Chronicle of Philanthropy
  • Run the Shamrock Shuffle (March) in under 50 minutes
  • Pass referendum for the library where I serve on the board of trustees
  • Take meditation retreat with Dave
Here's to a productive and fulfilling 2019!

No comments: