Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Resolutions: how did I do?

My resolutions for 2015 were to:

  • Bake more bread
  • Run at least one 5k
  • Get another tattoo
  • Brush up on German
So, how did I do? 

I did bake more bread for the first half of the year, then it got warm outside and I didn't want to make bread, and then in the fall I forgot. I am making a fancy Italian bread to bring to a New Year's party tonight, but I know I didn't bake as much bread this year as I would have liked.

I think the 5k item is a resounding success; I ran four 5ks and one 10k! My times continuously improved, also. I signed up for an 8k and a 10-mile race next year!

I did get another tattoo, and it is fabulous.

I didn't do my Rosetta Stone or follow German newspapers as I would have liked, but a coworker at work speaks German and I did speak a bit with him, and also think in German from time to time. I do need to spend more time on this one.

So what are my resolutions for 2016? I'm going to think about it and get back to you tomorrow!

No comments: