Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Being thankful

I know I have been terrible about posting recently, but I wanted to make sure I got in a note before the end of November.

It has been a rough year for me, and sometimes it's hard to remember what to be thankful for. I read the Dalai Lama's "Art of Happiness" earlier this year, which reminded me that you will be happier if you keep in mind the good things about your life and choose to focus on the bright side. So here it goes.

I am thankful for Indian food. For chocolate. For my bunny. For lifting weights. For yarn. For having been raised by good parents and having 30 years with both of them. For having known love.

And most of all, I am thankful for all the people who have made me laugh in the past few years. You probably had no idea how much I needed it.

Thank you. See you in December!

No comments: