Thursday, December 13, 2012

New clothes for me!

I've been working on a lot of small projects in the wake of finishing a big afghan, so I thought I'd post some stuff I've been doing.  Everything came from Loopy Yarns in Chicago, which partners with my jail knitting charity.

First is a chunky "blueberry" infinity scarf for myself, from the same pattern as the red infinity scarf for Dave's cousin, except I did the pattern correctly this time.


And it's in Northwestern purple, so everyone at work loves it.

Next is a poncho, or chauffe-épaules, I've been working on for a while; it's a French pattern that was translated into English.  I did it in a Berocco cotton mix yarn.

It definitely kept me warm at work yesterday; I never thought of myself as a "poncho person," but it was fun to wear and I got a lot of compliments on it!

Next up are a bunch of Star Wars figures so that I can finally clear out my queue and work on more stuff for myself.  I've heard that two more people are pregnant, so I've got to finish stuff for myself this winter before the baby onslaught occurs next year!

No comments: