Sunday, November 13, 2011


I've got some great yarn project photos coming up, but I thought I'd post something fun that I finished for my fall decor:

This is a felt kit that was kind of labor intensive. The kit comes with the felt pieces, sequins, and patterns. You have to cut the felt pieces from a template, sew on the sequins, sew the pieces together and stuff, then sew the whole thing together.

It is the first one of these kits that I've made, and it took me a few months, so I don't know if I'd do another one unless it was really cute like this one. But look, it looks just like the photo on the kit!

I admit, I did use hot glue to assemble the finished pieces, but other than that it was all sewing. My goal was to finish this thing by Thanksgiving, so I'm happy!

No comments: