Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bunny Mac

Well, I haven't done a bunny-related post for a while, so I figured it was time.


Dave and I bought our next desktop computer - a refurbished iMac - and it is one beautiful thing. The bunny and I have been hanging out with Dave in the computer room as he sets it up. Not that there is much to set up, as everything has pretty much worked itself out with the printer, internet, etc.


In fact, this is my first post on said iMac, and it is indeed fun! The mouse and keyboard are totally wireless, and the computer and monitor are one component. In fact, aside from the printer cord, there is only one cord for the whole computer.

I do believe I've converted Dave into an Apple person.


Can you believe this bunny?

I'm looking forward to doing my Rosetta Stone on this computer, which has really nice graphics and sound. And I'm sure Dave's looking forward to playing the latest iteration of Fallout, the game. And there are less cords for bunny to chew, so that's something!

No comments: