Saturday, June 25, 2011

Strawberry Fest

Well, it's summer, which means I'm going to be posting a lot more about events I do. It's time for the annual Long Grove Strawberry Fest, which means I'm going to tell you about all the delicious things I ate. Get ready.

This year, we attended with my old coworker Rosa and her husband Franco and little girl, Lina.


Yes, you're not seeing that wrong, she's actually wearing strawberry gear, at the Strawberry Fest.


She got TONS of comments. Very, very cute indeed.

So now for the eating list. We ate the fondue kabobs, of course, and Rosa got some strawberry lemonades. We also bought some small pies. Rosa got an apple pie, I got a strawberry apple pie. I also bought some chocolate-covered strawberries and a carton of small Michigan strawberries.

I think we showed some restraint by not buying the large pies. Can't wait for Apple Fest: keep it classy, Long Grove!

No comments: