Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blue babette blanket


OK, not gonna lie, this is one of my favorite blankets of all time.


My college friend Burt got married yesterday, and he and his wife Linda requested a blanket similar to the ones I did for Faron and Tiffany, except with blue and gray tones. The blanket is mostly blue, with accents of gray, silver, black, and white. Probably two thirds of the yarn is vintage, with the other being stuff I picked up at JoAnn.

I have to say, I love all of my babette blankets, but this one might be my favorite. Maybe because it goes with all of my cobalt blue stuff on my first floor.


This will be my last crochet-related post for a while, or at least a month or two, because now that this blanket is done, all I've got for the rest of the year are some dishcloths and baby blankets. Quite a few baby blankets, actually, so I guess I'd better get going on those.

But tomorrow we're helping my parents plant the garden again, and next weekend begins a full schedule of activities for June. Woo for summer!

No comments: