I've been working on an afghan for a little over a month, and I finished it today - and it is glorious.
It's about 120+ squares of various sizes, with 11 different colors! I got the idea from Ravelry, my favorite crochet and knitting website. I bought the pattern online and copied the color scheme from another member of Ravelry.
The squares were fun to make, but sewing them together was not. Ugh. Then over the last couple of days, I added a white-brown-red border to the edge of the blanket. The photos don't quite do it justice, as it is a pretty impressive blanket, if I do say so myself. I hope Faron likes it!
Sunday Sweets Celebrates Mer-May!
6 hours ago