Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Over halfway there!

This week marks my over-halfway point of fundraising for the Light the Night Walk! After the fundraising bake sales that Dave and I held at our offices, my total is $692.23 - almost 70% toward my goal of $1,000.00!

Also, Harvey's Seatbelt Bags donated a beautiful gold bag to use as a fundraising incentive for my team. Whoever raises the most money (besides me or Dave) will get this lovely purse! This is not that great of a picture, but it is a bright, beautiful bag.

The team fundraising is really important, because with me and Dave's efforts so far, our team is over halfway to our $2,000.00 goal: $1,017.54!

Thanks so much to everyone who has donated so far. It has been a really great year for Light the Night, and my fifth year doing the walk will be better than ever!!

No comments: