Thursday, October 01, 2009

I passed the bar!

I got a notification from the bar website yesterday that I passed the Illinois bar exam!

It was a really long day, because we had already stayed up until midnight thinking that they might release the results then, like they have in years past, but they didn't. Then, they started releasing the results in the early morning, but it was in alphabetical order, so my results weren't up until later in the afternoon. By that time, I was in a market research focus group on women's deodorant (I know, it's riveting stuff), so I couldn't find out until I got home.

Anyway, for those of you who want to ask me legal advice, hold off for a few more weeks - I won't be sworn in until November 5. But it looks like October will be a good month!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Congrats Val!