Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The lesser of two evils

Evil came in twos today.

First, I ran into two evil groups of people on the midday local train this morning: teabaggers and Cubs fans.

I should have known better. Not only was there a Cubs game this afternoon, but the "tea party" protest occurred downtown at the federal complex. Yech. Who knew there was a group out there that are even more annoying than Cubs fans.

Then, this evening, I took advantage of a tax day savings break: McDonald's was giving away two Big Macs for the price of one (and one penny). I had to fight for it, but I was armed with my RedEye (and argumentative legal skills) and they gave me my free Big Mac.

Believe it or not, it was my first Big Mac ever. EVER. And it was delicious. DELICIOUS!! I don't eat much McDonald's, or fast food in general, but whenever I go to McDonald's, I always get the McNuggets. Now I have another meal in my repertoire.

And it is evil.

1 comment:

Sara Sherman said...

Gotta love the Big Mac. Haven't had one for a while - I missed out on that deal. Mom