Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friday night out

We had our congratulatory party yesterday for the law review staff members, who just completed their writing program. I remember feeling relieved when I turned in my paper, a feeling that was matched only by learning that my article would be published.

I was so proud of my writers - they're all really good, and I've been consistently impressed all year. Every year we have a big party, and this year I got to be on the other end of it.

And look at me drinking red wine! I have actually tried to start drinking it instead of beers when we're out at bars. Not just to look all adult, but also for the antioxidants.

Anyhow, congratulations to all the staff members this year - what a great crop of students, and what a great crop of writers. I'm sure it will be difficult for Melissa, the notes and comments editor, to decide who gets published!

No comments: