Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bunny hearts Christmas

Every year I forget how much the Little Man loves Christmas. Well, not Christmas per se, but Christmas decorations, at least.

He likes to hide behind the Christmas tree and presents. I think he thinks we can't see him, but he loves to get back there and get comfy next to the heat register. He's sitting there munching as we speak.

Unfortunately, this means Zelda has a little more trouble finding him, but I assume that within a few days, she'll figure it out.

I don't know why, but I think it's really cute. I guess we don't get to hang out with him that often because he's such a scaredy-bunny, so when he hangs out with us in the living room, it's pretty cool.

Merry Christmas, Little Man. Enjoy it until January, because then it all goes away until next year.

No comments: