Monday, November 03, 2008

November has arrived

I can't believe November is already here.

I guess you know that Halloween is over when your squirrels are eating your pumpkins. The little guy on the right clearly enjoyed some pumpkin, which is fine by me - waste not, want not.

With the advent of November comes another seasonal activity - the presidential election. It's almost over, and while the victor has not been called yet, I feel confident in a win for Obama.

I also feel fairly confident that I will receive tickets to the Grant Park rally for Obama on election night! I signed me and Dave up within minutes of receiving the e-mail invitation, and we have received confirmations that we will get our tickets e-mailed to us tonight.

Apparently they are going for several hundred dollars on Craigslist and eBay - yikes! We are going to try to use ours to help some friends attend. Here's hoping they cancel class tomorrow night!

No comments: