Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to school, for the last time

Today was the first day of the last year of law school. It's strange to be a "senior" for the last time! I got to hang out with a lot of my friends, and our conversation topics most likely disturbed a great many 1L students.

I'm trying to go out on an easy note. I'm only taking three substantive classes, with three hours of law review credit added in. I'm still working at Peck Bloom part-time, and probably will continue to do so until I graduate.

I'm sure I will have more commentary on law school as the semester progresses, but for now I have only had one class, estate and gift taxation. Today I have two more, and then I am halfway done with my school work for the week!

Before I sign off for the day, I need to update my faithful readers on Zelda's progress. We picked her up on Sunday and have continued to give her medications, liquids, and plenty of food. She appears to be progressing nicely, and we are very happy to have our little girl back.

One funny story: when we put her back into the cage with little man, he was apprehensive at first, and then approached her and seemed to realize that she was indeed back. Then, they each began lovingly licking each other's faces and nuzzling each other's heads. Man, these are some cute little things. I'm sure little man is as happy to have her back as we are.

No comments: