Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Disney World: The Pinnacle


This is it. The Magic Kingdom. Awesome.

I have far too many stories and photographs to share in this post. (Also, I am far too exhausted.) Thus, suffice it to say for now that we rode nearly every ride that I listed in my "Must Ride" list. (Today being a very hot day, Splash Mountain was far too in demand for us to ride at its 140-minute wait.)

Everything was as good as I remember it, if not better. Plus, we saw a fireworks show over the castle at night, which rivals the Fourth of July fireworks show under the St. Louis Arch as the best show I ever saw.


Very soon, I will post a link for photos, which will include all the photos from the trip, plus explanatory captions. It took me 15 years to get back here, but I'm here, and it was completely wonderful.

No comments: