Peter and Camila's wedding was yesterday, and I have some lovely photos to post!
Their wedding took place in the outside courtyard of the Hotel Hershey, which was a breathtaking and serene environment (except for the impending rain clouds of doom). However, it did not rain too much at all, and we ran inside for some hot food and dancing to warm up with the new bride and groom.
We commented that the dance floor was full pretty much all night, and everybody went home with more food than their stomachs could carry. And chocolate butter! Mmm...
So, some of the groomsmen had some questionable style choices, but that's OK, we love them anyway.
Today we drove back after having breakfast with Larry. Just in case you were wondering, here is that playlist:
- 93 XRT Live from the Archives, Volume 8
- John Mayer, "Room for Squares"
- Coldplay, "X & Y"
- Led Zeppelin, "Houses of the Holy"
- Tori Amos, "Tales of a Librarian"
- The Decemberists, "Picaresque"
- Bob Dylan, "Blonde on Blonde"
- Radiohead, "Hail to the Thief"
- Pink Floyd, "Dark Side of the Moon"