Sunday, October 14, 2007

The real Bunnicula

When I was a kid, I don't remember ever finding our rabbits asleep. Ever. You could go to their cage at 9 a.m., 2 p.m., 4 a.m. - always the same. Always awake, alert, and interested.

Well, not this bunny...


Seriously, this bunny looks dead. This picture was taken Friday, when she moseyed up to me in a very tired fashion, so I tipped her over and she fell asleep at my feet as I studied.

As you can see, when Zelda falls asleep, her head tilts up, she starts twitching, and her eyes open a little bit - pretty creepy. There have actually been times
when she stopped twitching and I had to wake her up to make sure she wasn't actually dead.

Halloween is coming up soon - maybe I should consider taking this zombie bunny around trick or treating with me.

No comments: