Monday, October 08, 2007

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Chusid!


Well, it's official - Andy and Jo are married! We can't be happier for these two, especially with how elated they both looked yesterday.

I wish I had pictures of the ceremony to show, because it was the most beautiful ceremony ever! I guess I will just have to buy a bunch of pictures from their photographer dude.


It was good to spend the day with the girls, too - we had bonded at the '80s prom for Joanna's bachelorette party, but yesterday we got to get all fancy in our hair and dresses.


So, it was quite a wedding, maybe even as fun as our own. ;o) Speaking of which, today was Dave and my anniversary, which I just found out is also the anniversary of the Chicago fire! Yikes, that could have been an awesome theme wedding! Little cow figurines on each table, knocking over the candles...

At any rate, we exchanged gifts somewhat oddly this year. Dave gave me my gift on Saturday, because it matched Joanna's bridesmaid ensemble: a set of square-cut amethyst earrings! They are so pretty, and I love when Dave buys me jewelry. I think it's something about wearing something he picked out for me - something that made him think of me.

As for my present for him, this summer I worked on a scrapbook of our four years together, and I must say it turned out quite nice. It's not quite finished, because the start of the fall semester of law school kind of got in the way, but I plan to finish it up with a spread of us with the bunnies. We love those little guys.

Congratulations, Andy and Jo! Hope you are having fun in the Dominican Republic!

No comments: