Monday, September 25, 2006

Wild things


OK, I don't know what it is about this week, but apparently it's the week of warm, fuzzy, feel-good pictures in my posts. (Huskie video, rabbits, rainbows...)

My classmate sent me some pictures that I had to post. These are some wild rabbits that he and his family found in their yard a while back. I asked his permission, so thanks, Chris!


I don't even know what this expression could mean, but I can't take this face.


Aiigghh!! Look at the ears!!

So I hope that fills some people's cuteness quotients of the day. In other news, I took the L for the first time today. I am getting over the flu, so walking a mile in chilly weather is probably not the best thing for me to be doing. So my DePaul student pass got its first use this morning on the Brown Line. Be proud! I usually hate public transportation!

2 comments:

Meesh said...

holy shit, i think those bunnies are the cutest things ive ever seen!!!! ill take 20 of them!!

Sara Sherman said...

Very cute pictures. Only you, Valerie, could link up with someone that raised such cute bunnies in their past. It's like you are a bunny person magnet!