Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bachelorette Party Fun & a Sick Zelda

A day out with the girls - what's better than that?? Yesterday was Mandy's bachelorette party, and it was really great. Definitely got to do some things that I've never done before! I painted a ceramic serving plate, which will be glazed and fired for me! Then we had pizza, of course, and then off to Kamilah's posh pad in the city for a hilarious sex toy party!

Now, I cannot reveal details here, because what happens at a bachelorette party stays at a bachelorette party, but I will say that they have come up with some really frightening sex toys, many of which have rabbit-shaped moving parts, and can I just go on the record stating that I think it's wrong to see a poor little bunny reduced to a clitoral stimulator???

Anyway, speaking of bunnies, Zelda is sick - the poor thing has an ear infection, which led to a burst eardrum yesterday afternoon. Dave took her to the vet and now she's all whacked out on meds, but still on the mend. Poor little thing. If it isn't Dave with food poisoning, it's the bunny with a burst eardrum - what's next?

Oh, and an update on the infamous place card holders - someone finally bid on them! After three listings! Sheesh. You'd think no one wanted cheap & cute wedding supplies anymore.

No comments: