Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Impressionist Art & a Bunny Mishap


I am the proud new owner of a 1939 print of Le dejeuner sur l'herbe, the lovely painting you see before you. It was on eBay for cheap! And it's one of my favorite paintings, hanging in the Musée d'Orsay in Paris. Soon, it will also hang in Dave and my condo!

In other news, I did a really bad thing yesterday. I came home and I couldn't find Zelda anywhere, so I realized she might be in the bedroom, which we lock every morning to keep the bunnies out. I checked, and sure enough, she was sitting next to our bed, looking all forlorn. No food, no water, no litter box all day, and the worst part was that she was also separated from the little man.

I scooped her up and apologized profusely, and set her back in the living room, where she immediately ran to Moby, who began to lick her right away. Their little reunion made me feel horrible about the fact that I'd locked her alone in the bedroom all day, but she doesn't seem too upset about it anymore.

My coworkers threw me a birthday breakfast this morning, which was really sweet. I thanked them for ushering me into my almost-mid-twenties. When I go to school and have to leave work, I really will miss these people.

No comments: