Saturday, April 15, 2023

Bright colors for spring

I've been busy with some bright projects this month!

The first is a fun checkered weave I made with Highland Worsted by Harrisville Designs, colorways Pink and Midnight Blue.

Tassels are not my favorite, but I made them!

I also had to make this fun little dude from Modern Guide to Granny Squares. I gave him to a coworker, who put him in her Zoom background, so now he is famous.

I've been working on some sleeves for bike racks, so I should be able to install a few in May and keep on track for my goal to make and install six yarn bombs in Maine in 2023.

Still working on some long-term shawls and scarves, which will hopefully be done soon to free up some time for more weaving and baby blankets. Getting a head start on gifts!!

No comments: