Sunday, March 31, 2019

Spring yarn progress

I've had a busy spring! I traveled to California in March and got to work from a library with an ocean view...


I've also been working on crochet projects, including to finish my fruit & vegetable centerpiece!






There's asparagus, mushrooms, strawberries, blackberries, apples, and radishes. I love it! My favorite was the blackberry. It was my first project where the beads are threaded onto the yarn and then worked into the fabric. They turned out super cute and realistic.

I am already planning on a lemon & blossom bowl for winter and a fall veggie basket with leaves and pumpkins. I can probably reuse the mushrooms & apples.

I also started on a project I have been drooling over since Stitches Midwest 2018 - Fox Paws, an intensely striped & patterned wrap. 



The yarn is by Neighborhood Fiber Co., a new vendor I discovered at Stitches. It can be a challenging pattern at times, but I love the result. 

That's about it for now - I've got some upcoming travel to North Carolina in April and to British Columbia in June!

No comments: