Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hat & cowl combo

I used up some of the beautiful hand-spun, hand-dyed yarn I bought at the Minnesota State Fair...

I think it turned out really cute!  I have enough left to make some fingerless gloves or mittens, so I've got to find a pattern for nice chunky yarn.

I'm still trying to finish up that blanket, and I've got a bunch of small projects, but I intend to get through those this fall and work on some clothing for myself.  I bought some other periwinkle yarn for a cardigan, and I need some lace-weight yarn for a beautiful flower motif wrap that I saw in a magazine.

This is all assuming, of course, that my friends stop producing babies for five minutes, which I know they will not - and I know in my heart of hearts that every one of my friends' babies needs something cute and fluffy, so I just cannot stop myself.

No comments: