Sunday, December 16, 2007

Quotes from Human Rights Class

Well, this is my last set of quotes, for the next final I'm taking - International Protection of Human Rights. It was my "fun" class for the semester, which was ironic. Even though the subject matter was always interesting, it was often depressing, which could be tough to take at 9 a.m. At any rate, Professor Alberto Coll was always fantastic. Here's to human rights.

"I do not like to fight. I like to drink my beer and watch my Cubs games." - Coll

"I can tell you where the best rum is - it's not Bacardi!" - Coll

"You're OK with it because you're a pinko." - Coll

"Obviously the Burmese generals are not going to quake in their boots because the first lady warns them." - Coll

"And that's the last comment on abortion. We gotta move to sodomy." - Coll

"Edward is not wealthy, you can see from his sneakers." - Coll

No comments: