Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This is Halloween!

This year for Halloween, Dave and I recycled some costumes from two years ago, but they still turned out awesome.

We ended up going to 3+ Halloween parties this weekend, including one after party involving cake.

When we visited
Andy and Jo's apartment, we watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and Garfield's Halloween Adventure. Those movies are as much a part of my childhood as trick or treating, or carving pumpkins. I watch them every year!

Actually, that same night we also watched the original House on Haunted Hill. It was sufficiently creepy, particularly with Vincent Price and his eerie ways. I always enjoy getting into the spirit of Halloween.


(And so does Andy! Check out THAT awesome costume!)

All in all it was a good Halloween - we had a good haul of candy, though certainly nothing compared to the five pounds I'd garner as a child going house to house. Ahh, for the good old care-free days, when candy from the Great Pumpkin wouldn't make me gain five pounds on my hips... ;o)

No comments: