Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ein Bier, Bitte...


Yesterday we went to the D.A.N.K. Faschingtanz - a sort of German Mardi Gras. It was a blast - I forgot how much I enjoy German culture. (I already knew how much I enjoy Katie in a purple spandex Catwoman outfit!)


So, as you can see above, we did enjoy some nice liter-sized mugs of Warsteiner, which is always tasty. Katie and her other friend also placed in the costume contest! I figured she had better, because otherwise she would have dressed up and got her ass grabbed by SpongeBob for naught.

Man, were there some great costumes. There were also some odd ones, like a confused old German man with a skunk around his neck and a traffic pylon on his head. Don't get it...

Oh, and how exciting is it that Barack Obama is running for president! Maybe not everyone agrees with me, but I really have hope for what Obama can bring to this country's politics. I signed up on his campaign website, so if you decide to sign up and support him, add me as a buddy!

1 comment:

Sara Sherman said...

Let me get this straight - Katie V dresses up like cat woman and no one has a comment!!!???