Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Oh, that crazy Andy...

Congratulations on your engagement, Andy & Jo!

I had been waiting to post about this until Andy said it was OK to be public knowledge, and last week he gave the thumbs up. (I've just been out of town, forgive me!)

Dave and I went with him to pick out the ring earlier this month (May 5?), and I must say, he picked a good one from a store called Na Hoku — it is a gold ring with a diamond, and Australian opal inlay.

The boy is such a romantic! He even told me that all the while they have been apart since college, he has compared every other girl to Joanna (all unsatisfactory, of course).

So, wish Andy and Jo congratulations, and happy wedding planning!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh Crazy Andy, I'd love to be involved in your wedding in any way you want me to be. That includes grooms(wo)man, flower girl, flower arranger, cake baker, veil fluffer, etc. etc.

Hey, I think I'm still ordained from some secular humanist church or something, so if you need me to marry ya, I can do that, too! :o)

Bulldog

Julie said...

Awww congrats Andy! I think you and Jo were the original "cute couple," way before all the rest of us!

Julie said...

Hey, so does this mean Andy has a blog (based on the username I mean)?

Morgan said...

Congrats Andy and Jo!!! Rommel and I are so happy for you. You have so many exciting times to look forward to.

We have been married over two years and it goes by fast, so be sure to enjoy every moment.

Morgan