Monday, May 01, 2006

Good news between weddings

Amanda and Ed's wedding was Saturday and it was a really good time - pictures to follow when I get them. In summation: Baptist churches are creepy and they spread misinformation about Jesus; Andy really likes dancing and almost took out some drunk lady; and they make their drinks really strong in Bourbonnais bars. That's all I'll say.

Oh, and some random old lady asked Andy for his autograph - we're still trying to figure that one out. We think she may have thought he was Will Ferrell.

We came back to some healthy but somewhat hungry bunnies, so we hung out with them last night while I baked a ganache cake for a coworker's birthday this morning. (See recipe here, however, I did not use instant coffee in the ganache.)

Also last night, I got some good news in the mail - not only did no one steal our newspaper, but I have been accepted into DePaul's special, selective intellectual property section of legal writing this fall! It's nice to be recognized at DePaul, when so many other schools rejected me.

Then this weekend we're off to South Carolina for the wedding of Dave's cousin - gotta find something cute to wear!

Quote of the Day:

"People with opinions just go around bothering one another." - Buddha

No comments: